Veil

02:13


I dont know where, how and when to start to tell the world about my wedding preparation. Its such a wonderful experience for me going tru all the wedding chaos.  Recently, my colleague announced she  is getting married this coming school break and I started to miss the  planning and buying and all the pretty wedding things! 

I really miss the moment I dont get enough sleep juz to prepare my dress, and veil... and bedroom decor.. dais..and doorgifts....  yes I D . I . Y ALMOST EVERYTHING for my wedding...

My fav ever is my solemnization veil. I got the inspiration from HERE.  Thanks Intan :)









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. wahhhh.. santeq nye kakak .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the veil, it really is worth all the effort. And the hand bouquet, love that toooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat pengantin baru ....heheh
    moga berbahagia dunia dan akhirat k...

    wassalam....

    pls: Pape nanti kalu sudi lah visit my blog dan follow k...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gojessssss sume gmbr. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts