Just thought I would share some pictures

09:06

Down with fever, flu, cough, throat pain. I seldom get so sick but if once Im sick, I will take quite some time to recover. Lost my voice for couple days.. now recovering alhamdulillah

So I thought I would share some photos I took masa tgh demam.. hehhe

Lets start with this,....

HELLO.... YES THIS A CAT SPEAKING..

Before masuk guardian store, remind myself hundred times, Don't buy anything that you don't absolutely need.
keluar guardian, tak tau kenapa ter-beli make up Simplysiti tu... mcm nak pakai je haihh!! I am a girl after all. This is vogue edition,  RM79.90... girls go and grab one !!

I personally think that this eye shadow color doesn't suite me... or else I will look like hungover panda :D... anyway let just give it a try...

I love the blusher + shimmer ni... ala esok cuti tak boleh la nak terai... takkan nak pakai ke pasar pagi kot... :p

love the lipstick too.. its vogue! say good bye to pink and pale lip gloss heheh


Girls! i believe we're beautiful inside and out, but it wouldn't hurt to wear some make up... right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts