Hello, is it me you looking for ;)

03:57



For those yang ikhlas mencari mengingati diri ini, minta maaf kerana deactivated my Facebook account, not forever, but for a while. We can still be friends kan. need my ctc number, you can email me at enyusnizar@gmail.com.
For those yang tak puas hati nak jugak investigate whether I still have Facebook acc dalam diam, kena block dgn I ke, wish you Good luck ;D

 I must admit, the first week after deactivated, I was suffering from Facebook Withdrawal Syndrome. The signs and symptoms of this syndrome is sweaty palms, confusion as to why the Facebook icon on your Laptop / Mobile is not there, and curiosity as to what the people who you don’t really talk to in person or on the phone or even associate with is up to.

But I also realized that  it is temporary and is fleeting.  The treatment for Facebook withdrawal is to contact a friend or someone you actually care about and talk to in real life on a regular basis and this can be done by phone, in person, text, or by email.

Now, I have time to spend real-live person time with my husband, my family, and my friends.  I don’t need to see what’s going on in other people’s lives.

And when I saw Wardina tweet this,
"Ya Allah, Real life people is offline, is what we do offline is what matters"

I guess i'm on the right path. Alhamdulillah

.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. They miss you dik. Mana2 yg baik & ikhlas tu mesti la rindu nak bertegur sapa manakala yg evil plak "rindu" nak cari pasai or stalk or cari bahan nak mengutuks la kan. Kehkeh. Sabaq jalah.

    When you come to Penang, I belanja you oso can dik, no hal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah.. I pun dah diactivate my fb sejak sebulan lepas (kecuali satu lg akaun utk gang masak2).

    Kesannya.. skrg hidup I lebih tenang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped logged in to facebook almost 4 months now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t need to see what’s going on in other people’s lives. ----> agreed!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts