30

01:58

My birthday was about 2 weeks ago on the 26th May. I turned 30 yeayyy!

Nothing for me to wish for. I just hope everyone is happy and healthy. Life was getting better the older I got. I'm a better person than I was yesterday. But I'm far from perfect. I still make mistakes and fail at times.

Thank you, Allah, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you Allah for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for You,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to You.

No fancy cake on that special day. I just baked myself a super-rich-sweet-gooey 5 minutes microwave chocolate (double the chocolate hahaha) cake and enjoy every single bite of it without feeling guilty.. :p

Here’s to another 30 years, and then another..

DSC08538ed

DSC08509ed

DSC08551ed

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts