Just gotta roll with it

01:41

I've been trying to find time to write, but I'm very busy lately. Dealing with tons of work make me stress sometimes. I don't eat and sleep properly. I rely on coffee and tea everyday just to boost my energy. I stay up late at night. I cry sometimes during shower just to make myself feels better. But nothing better than to look through the view finder and take some shots. So bringing camera to workplace would be my temporary solution hehehe.. It's good too, I can remove some cobwebs from this blog.. I don't like sharing blog with spiders!!! :D

DSC01673ed

Work for the next couple months is going to require all my attention. There's definitely a lack of work/life balance on the horizon, just gotta roll with it. Anyway taking photographs and sharing them on my blog and facebook with friends just makes me happy.

DSC01665ed

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts